If, for any reason you are unable to get to my studio for your lesson, you can always arrange to have your lesson online at your regular time.
- I use a high quality tech set-up incorporating multiple cameras to help you see close up exactly what to play (including overhead keyboard camera).
- You can join on any internet-enabled device- even a phone!
- I type clear and helpful lesson notes which are synced to your free online practice folder- including useful links, backing tracks and any other resources I share with you.
- We can still play lots of games! I’ve converted many for online use and many work in exactly the same way without converting.
- You may record any part of the lesson so you can refer to it in your practice time.
- Or you can opt to have the whole lesson as a pre-recorded video tutorial if you are not available at your lesson time (by prior arrangement)
Open my Guidelines for Online Lessons for a quick-start guide to see how easy it is to get started!
If you’d also like to see some videos of how to set-up your device (Without buying fancy equipment!) watch this useful Colourful Keys youtube tutorial.